The program is exactly what the name says it is: visual learning through watching short videos about science and nature. Since my children are younger (only 6, 4, and 2) I chose to receive the "Elementary Edition". This edition also includes primary levels as well. The program includes a "teacher account" and a "student account".
Some of the topics available to study and view are:
- Physical, Earth, Life, & Health Sciences
- Physical- chemical changes, exploring heat and matter, gravity, particles and matter, using electricty, etc.
- Earth- changing climate, exploring landforms, investigating water, planets, sun and stars, etc.
- Life- cycles in living things, migration and hibernation, plant life cycles, trees, etc.
- Health- healthy habits, your body, your diet
Twitter - https://twitter.com/visualearning