Sunday, December 6, 2015

Prophecy Study Bible (John Hagee)



I have been watching John Hagee on television for a few years now. He preaches a lot about prophecies in the bible and what the future holds for those who believe in Christ and those who do not. He has recently come out with a Prophecy Study Bible (NKJV) that will help us to "understand God's message in the last days." I received a copy of this bible in exchange for my honest review.

I have not read it from cover to cover (because it takes a very long time to do that and this review would be long past overdue). I did thoroughly dig into each section and go through each of the special features. In this bible, John Hagee has written his own notes throughout to guide the reader in all of the prophecies of the bible. He answers the top questions about bible prophecy, has a devotional section, gives God's great promises, God's great salvation, gives evidence of the prophecies, gives details about God's spokesmen (those who God used to preach His messages of prophecy), biblical insights, and includes many biblical prophecy charts.

My favorite features are the biblical prophecy charts because they are so detailed. Some of the charts included are: Timetable of the Prophets, The Rapture and the Second Coming, The Tribulation, The Millennium, and so much more. John Hagee is very wise in the gift of detailing and preaching about the prophecies in the bible.

He gives many references and describes biblical events in great detail while also keeping the focus on telling the truth of the bible. I happen to love the NKJV. It is one of my favorite versions because I find it easy to read and understand. Pastor John Hagee serves as senior Pastor of Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas. He has written several other books including Jerusalem Countdown and Four Blood Moons. He is also founder and national chairman of Christians United for Israel. His passion is to teach people about Christ before it's too late.

I recommend this bible to anyone interested in biblical prophecy and biblical insights about things told to us in the bible.

*I was given this book  by BookLookBloggers in exchange for my honest review. All opinions expressed here are solely my own.*

No comments: