Sunday, January 17, 2016

instant HAPPY journal {By: Karen Salmansohn}



I love a good journal. I have so many at my house, it is ridiculous. I have a journal for gratitude, one for counting my joys, one for prayer requests, one for my favorite quotes, and so on. You get the picture. I chose to review the Instant Happy Journal by Karen Salmansohn because I need more happy in my life. I want to find every opportunity to be happy and to find happiness each day. This journal gives you 365 days of inspiration, gratitude, and joy all-in-one. I love it!

This journal is small and easy to carry around with you. There is also a ribbon book mark to help you remember what page you are on. For each day there are "happiness prompters". These include motivational quotes, scientific studies, and thought-provoking questions. I enjoyed these prompts because it forced me to notice and create moments of joy every day.

The pages are small enough that you don't have to write an entire book for the day. If you only have one or two things that made you happy that day, it is okay. The purpose of the book is to get you to start enjoying the little things in life. The things that make you smile but you never realized it before.

It was very easy to use this journal. I mean, who doesn't have five minutes each day to write down a few things that made them happy? She even includes prompts (as stated above) in case you have a hard time thinking of something.

I encourage you to find this book and use it daily. It will change how you think and how you remember each day.

*This book was given to me by Blogging for Books in exchange for an honest review. All opinions expressed here are solely my own.*


No comments: