Monday, March 6, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday- 3/6/17


Hello March! Time is flying by this year. Wow!


The weather:::
It is a little chilly today but it's supposed to warm up by the weekend. Yipee!

On my reading pile:::
I have been reading my Bible a lot lately. Also reading some Amish fiction. Those kinds of books are my favorite.

Movies or Shows I watched this weekend:::

We watched Jurassic Park parts one and two. Those are so good.

On the menu for this week:::

Monday- homemade chicken noodle soup with crusty bread
Tuesday- leftovers
Wednesday- my little guy's 4th birthday so we are eating out
Thursday- Penne noodles with creamy sauce and sautéed chicken
Friday- leftovers
Saturday- grocery shopping day

On my to do list:::
Homeschooling
Laundry
Household chores
Menu planning for the next 2 weeks
Writing extra blog posts for when I have surgery

Looking forward to:::
Chicken noodle soup tonight! It is my favorite and I even bought some real Amish noodles to go with it.

Looking around the house:::

There is birthday party paraphernalia all over the house. A plate of uneaten French toast is sitting on the dining room table from lunch (my little guy!). It is not too bad but definitely needs some tidying.

From the camera:::
This is my little guy painting at our homeschool group.
 
 

What I'm wearing today:::
Black yoga pants and a gray and black hoodie. Just seemed appropriate for a Monday.

One of my simple pleasures:::
The smell of cinnamon. I could just sit and smell cinnamon all day long. It relaxes me so much and makes me feel safe and loved.

Bible verse, Devotional::: 
I leave you with another song today:

"They say it only takes a little faith
To move a mountain
Well good thing
A little faith is all I have, right now
But God, when You choose
To leave mountains unmovable
Oh give me the strength to be able to sing
It is well with my soul

I know You're able and I know You can
Save through
I know You're able and I know You can
Save through the fire with Your mighty hand
But even if You don't
My hope is You alone
I know the sorrow, and I know the hurt
Would all go away if You'd just say the word
But even if You don't
My hope is You alone..."
 
-Mercy Me Even If
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  

No comments: